In SME, far too often an insufficient attention is paid to the financial management, which may lead to a situation where the management and the owners of the company can only surmise the daily financial situation or what is the prime cost of the product or service offered. However, it is exactly the SME that may need a quality financial management; it may be more important and necessary for them than for the large companies, as it helps to save resources and optimise the money flow. Unfortunately, the biggest problem for these companies is that the position of a CFO is a relatively expensive position, which is not always a full-time job, either.
Regardless of the sector in which the company operates and its plans, we offer to increase the value of the company by providing a reliable and traceable support for financial modelling and planning in each stage of the company growth; we also offer daily CFO services as an outsourcing service. By outsourcing CFO services SIA TVK Group understands the following: planning and control of company’s finances, providing recommendations to the management, preparing budgets, determining the prime costs and break-even point, searching for possibilities to optimise the costs, as well as improving the bookkeeping system of the company.
For its clients, SIA “TVK group” provides:
- management consultations on daily financial issues;
- duly prepared and conveniently usable information regarding the financial situation of the company;
- preparation of management reports in compliance with the financial and management bookkeeping standards;
- consultations with experienced financial specialists when planning to purchase or sell a company or restructure it, attracting new financing, optimising expenses, investing into development of the company;
- representation when approaching credit institutions and investors;
- a modern management of business processes in finances;
- the development and analysis of business plans;
- an analysis of investment projects.